- Timer, Place, Venue: Friday Oct. 28, 2011, 8:00-10:00 AM (Pacific Time). Virtual Ready-Talk web-meeting.
- Distributome SAB members: Lawrence Moore (Duke), David Aldous
(Berkeley) and Robert
- Distributome PIs: Ivo
Dinov (SOCR/UCLA), Dennis Pearl (MBI/OSU) and Kyle Siegrist (UAH/VLPS)
- Join the Meeting: Instructions will be emailed to all invitees
- What is the Distributome Project?
- Distributome Website: as an
open-development resource (Navigator)
- Technical foundations: XML meta-data (DB), HTML DB Validator, XSD schema, Distributome LGPL-licensed source code, development page
- Distributome as an educational resource: Distributome
- Plans for Distributome User Interface Redesign: Navigator (1, 2), Editor (1, 2, 3)
- SAB Vision and Directives
- Approaches to engage the larger community in expanding,
supporting and improving the Distributome resources (sustainability)
- Best Practices of project evaluation and assessment of the
project's broader impact
- How to integrate Distributome data, tools, activities,
examples, problems, solutions?
- Open Discussion
The Distributome project is funded in part by the National Science Foundation (NSF) grants 1023115, 1022560, and 1022636.