- Visually traversal of the space of all well-defined (named) distributions;
- Exploration of the interrelationships between different distributions;
- Distribution search by keyword, property and type;
- Retrieval of qualitative (e.g., analytic form of density function) and quantitative (e.g., critical and probability values) information about each distribution;
- Discovery of references and additional distribution resources.
- Interactive utilization of various probability distribution calculators, simulators and experiments.
Dinov, ID, Siegrist, K, Pearl, DK, Kalinin, A, Christou, N (2015). Probability Distributome: a web computational infrastructure for exploring the properties, interrelations, and applications of probability distributions. Computational Statistics, 594: 1-19. DOI: 10.1007/s00180-015-0594-6
Distributome Tools Carousel Homicides Trend Activity Solutions Blog Game Blog Posting official Navigator version Activities Colorblindness Activity Solutions Updates and Dynamic Distribution Name-to-Resource Mapping Distributome Game Update calculators PIs Tech Docs simulators Navigator Current Meta-Data (CSV) Navigator V3 documentation is available here Webapps Distributome Blog posting experiments Uncategorized New Distributome Game (Game 2) Events Distributome XML Database: Types of distributions/nodes and relations/edges Game Webapp